Biomass heating systems allow customers who are off mains gas supply and who are using oil or LPG to provide heat to reduce their heating bills. In addition, Biomass significantly reduces emissions compared to using fossil fuels and provides health benefits to livestock.
Lumicity install a state of the art biomass boiler, backed up by an LPG system, that will provide the heating requirements for your business, all year round. Lumicity will ensure you have the most suitable product for your size of business and energy requirements, as well as providing the biomass and LPG fuels to power the boiler and LPG backup.
• Biomass dry heat creates less harmful gas emissions, improving livestock environment and reduced respiratory complications.
• Heat is evenly distributed by underfloor heating, therefore reducing bird flocking in the poultry industry and reduced mortality rates.
• The underfloor heating system keeps the bedding drier, therefore reducing ailments in poultry such as Hock Burn and Pododermatitis.
• Reduction of livestock ailments leads to a reduced feed requirement, as well as increased speed of livestock growth – leads to increased crop cycle numbers per annum.
• Reduced cleaning time cycles due to the quicker drying of buildings with underfloor heating – leads to increased number of crop cycles possible within the year.