Further technical information such as composition and manufacture, size and weight, performance and sitework...
Composition and manufacture
- Aliva Ceramic: lightweight solutions for new build or refurbishment, available in a variety of sizes, up to 1200 x 600mm.
- Aliva Glass: hidden or visible fix, laminated and tempered glass systems available in a range of colours. The systems are mechanically fixed and are available in large formats.
- Aliva HPL: visible and hidden systems for high pressure laminates or fibre cement.
- Aliva Klinker: highly resistant and extremely strong smaller format tiles available in many colours and finishes. Typical sizes, 300 x 600mm, 250 x 400mm and 300 x 900mm.
- Aliva Stone: stone systems for both lightweight composite materials and traditional quarried products.
- Aliva Metal: lightweight systems at only 12 - 15kg per sq m and available in the full range of marine grade RAL colours. Modular extruded panels in standard or bespoke forms up to 6m in length.
- Aliva Wired: metal mesh systems for internal and external cladding, also suitable for green walls.
- IVAS TK8: mechanical ventilated and traditional insulated render systems.
Aliva supplies both individual structural components for rainscreen systems and a complete package of third party cladding materials.
The systems are backed up by a full design and engineering service including structural calculations developed by Aliva Engineering, a specialised project office. Whilst the company has a range of standard systems, projects often involve bespoke development to satisfy diverse architectural requirements.
A full design, supply and installation service is available through Alivas partners, approved contractors and in-house resources.