Hyperdesmo® is a one component premium polyurethane fluid which cures with the humidity in the atmosphere. It produces a highly elastic membrane with strong adhesion to many types of surfaces. Applied in two coats Hyperdesmo is CE certified with a life expectancy of 25 years and a 25 year product warranty. It is based on pure elastomeric hydrophobic polyurethane resin plus special inorganic fillers, which result in excellent mechanical, chemical, thermal, UV and natural element resistance properties. Apply with brush, roller or airless spraying in two coats, at least, with minimum
total consumption of 1.5-1.8kg/m2.
Hyperdesmo can easily be applied to the following materials:
• New Timber
• Felt Roof
• Fibre Glass
• Concrete Roofs
• Metal Roofs
HYPERDESMO can (and had successfully been) used in several types of applications as:
• In flat and inclined concrete roofs for exposed and non-exposed applications
• Over polyurethane insulation foams
• In verandas and balconies, under and over tiles
• In bathrooms, wet rooms, saunas, etc.
• In light roofing made of metal, fibrous cement or wood
• Over asphalt membranes for refurbishment and protection
• In water tanks
• In hard traffic areas such as stadium stands, car parks, etc.
• In civil engineering projects such as bridge decks, irrigation channels, etc.