Roofcoat Plus Hybrid Overlay System
Roofcoat Plus is a cost-effective acrylic/polyurethane hybrid overlay system designed for coating low-pitched sheeted roofs. The system can be applied direct to substrates such as asbestos, Plastisol-coated metal sheets and composite metals – eliminating the need for replacing or over-sheeting the roof. It provides a totally waterproof and joint-free membrane and its speed of application ensures minimum disruption.
The Roofcoat Plus system is often used in conjunction with the Elastex System, which is used to waterproof industrial gutters, and the Transglaze system, which is used to waterproof rooflights. Together they create a complete and long-lasting solution for the whole roof area which is available with a 10 year manufacturer’s guarantee.
• Refurbishments: Designed for coating low-pitched sheeted roofs including Plastisol-coated metal, corrugated asbestos and fibre cement sheets.
• New Build: N/A
• Roof Designs: Roofcoat Plus is an overlay system and the existing roof design will usually be unchanged.
• Highly cost-effective solution for extending the lifespan of low-pitched sheet roofs.
• Eliminates the need for costly and disruptive strip-and-replace works.
• Creates a seamless and flexible waterproof membrane with an expected life expectancy of over 10 years.
• Moisture curing so can be applied in most weather conditions.
• Carries the trusted Polyroof Manufacturer’s Guarantee.