SanFoot Veneer Wallcovering
SanFoot is an engineered real wood veneer wall covering for multiple applications, be it direct application to a substrate or fabricated to produce architectural wood paneling.
What makes the product unique is the patented 5-Ply construction that allows SanFoot to do so much more than conventional veneer:
• Pre-Finished SanFoot is prefinished with two coats of polyurethane lacquer and does not require any on-site finishing.
• Flexibility The veneer can be applied to multiple contoured surfaces and substrates such as curved walls / columns, with the ability to wrap around a 90 degree corner without cracking, due to its Aluminum Core.
• Durability Structural stability through the sheet, impact and moisture resistant with a zero “bleed through” barrier.
• Fire Rating SanFoot sheet material is Fire Rated in accordance with EN13501-1:2007 meeting fire classification of B-s1, d0.
• Ease of Installation Procedures are similar to Decorative / Vinyl wallcoverings and require no specialized tools or processes.
• Sustainability The most sustainable veneer in the world, with a 300% greater yield than a conventional veneer due to ultra-thin slicing process.