SIG Zinc & Copper have launched their first Hard Metals CPD Seminar entitled Specifying Hard Metals: Choosing the right Product for the Project.
Approved by the RIBA CPD Providers Network, this latest seminar will equip you with a better understanding of hard metal roofing and cladding systems and look in-depth at roof and façade systems options and their relevant construction methods.
What will you learn about metal roofing and cladding?
The new seminar sets out a step-by-step process to help you arrive at the best solution for your roof or cladding project. The CPD looks at the issues to be aware of when specifying hard metals, the benefits of using hard metals and some of the hard metal options available; zinc, copper or stainless steel.
Along the way, SIG Zinc & Copper also:
1. Look at why there is potential confusion in the market and the issues you should be aware of when specifying hard metals;
2. Consider the different façade and joint methods available including engineered façades;
3. Understand the benefits of using hard metals in your project by offering low maintenance requirements, a high level of durability, excellent sustainability credentials and proven longevity;
4. Set out a checklist of what you should expect in support from manufacturers, both at a technical stage and on site, and
5. Provide sources of further information and advice.
To find out more information about the CPD visit www.sigzincandcopper.co.uk/cpd-request
Want to book this seminar? Get in touch direct on 01509 505714 or email CPD co-ordinator Sally Reilly: email@example.com