SL52 Capped and SG52 SSG Curtain Wall
SL52 Capped and SG52 SSG Curtain Wall is designed as a stick-frame assembly with weather performance achieved by drainage and ventilation of the glazing rebates. The system is designed on a 52mm face width and is available in a variety of mullion depths which combine with four thermal break size options and numerous external capping profiles provide flexibility o design.
Offering outstanding performance and ease of installation to suit individual project requirements. The system has been exclusively developed and supplied by AluK, with installation contracts crried out via approved and accredited dealers.
- A wide variety of external caps and a structural silicone sealed system
- Dry jointing system using engineered EPDM gasket and moulding pieces
- Accommodates glazing from 5mm to 50mm thickness
- Exceeds the requirements of Approved Document L and J for thermal performance
- Tested and certified to the full requirements of CWCT Sequence B
- Facilitates the integration of all AluK vent systems and includes a concealed vent option
- Transom fixings includes; front loaded spring cleats; traditional ladder construction using shearblocks