The DFA 127 In-head from Record UK is the new overhead concealed drive system for the automation of swing doors. This operator utilises the trusted DFA 127 Core Drive system which is itself extremely quiet in operation. The mechanics and electronics are concealed from view, allowing for an elegant seamless continuation of the framework.
Streamlined and resilient
Encased in a thermally broken casing the DFA 127 In-head is suitable for almost all types of external and internal swing doors. The thermal brake allows the internal surface to remain warm even when it’s snowing outside – preventing heat loss.
The operator has been developed to cope with tough conditions yet the motor operates quietly and is completely silent during the hold open time.
The versatile DFA 127 In-head swing operator is suitable for disability access, nursing homes and hospital corridors, where high density traffic can occur and the requirements are for flexible operation, and reliability.
• thermally broken section
• slim housing - just 140mm wide
• utilises the trusted DFA 127 swing system
• suitable for aluminium and glass doors
• can be utilised with and without thermally broken frame sections
• sleek, continuous framework
• thermal building efficiency
• no unsightly drive arms
• minimalistic, clean, door look
• faster installation time
• anti-ligature - due to lack of protruding operator
• easy to use control switch BDE-D
• single or double doors
• battery backup for power fail protection