VS-1 Curtain Wall
VS-1 is a new type of curtain wall – a mullion only system where the glass is held away from the mullion so the glass wall visually ‘floats’.
VS-1’s highly engineered simplicity delivers remarkable aesthetics for architects, developers and building owners. It is the only curtain wall system where the floating glass façade is held away from an attractive aerofoil shaped mullion without the use of obtrusive bolt fixings or transoms. Its relative simplicity reduces risk of component failure, improves constructability and reduces costs of programme delays in both construction and post-construction phases.
• Achieves superb facade aesthetics
• Large vertical spans of up to 14m
• Delivers complex architectural designs
• Mullion only system
• Creates a floating glass facade
• Stylish aerofoil shaped mullion