1050 Series Heavy-Duty Floor Access Covers
Introducing the Howe Green 1050 Series Heavy-Duty Floor Access Cover with up to 6.5 tonne pneumatic tyre wheel load. Specified for internal and external use to provide safe, easy access to services concealed beneath solid and hard flooring finishes such as ceramic tiles, concrete and terrazzo, resin or wood.
Designed for demanding environments with heavy pedestrian or vehicular traffic the 1050 Series is used when a heavier loading or a deeper capacity, to accommodate a thicker floor covering, is required.
Complex designs can be manufactured with support beams and cross members, to accommodate situations where a non-standard access cover is required.
Aesthetics and performance
The 1050 Series is ideal for projects where the emphasis is on creating an attractive public realm whilst maintaining the integrity of the safe access solution.
Key Features and Benefits
- Stainless steel access cover provides safe and easy access to mechanical equipment and floor based building services using lifting keys or the Howe Green Cover Skate
- Suitable for all types of solid and hard floor finish – granite, concrete, marble, terrazzo, ceramic tiles, resin, wood or parquet floors
- Single, duct or multipart configurations available
- Standard sizes available from stock
- Fire rated to BS476: Part 20: 1987 - 3 hours for single cover, 2 hours for duct and multipart covers
- Option for double seal to provide highest levels of hygiene and tamper resistance
- Lifting blocks anchored to the inner frame
- Corner lifting points as standard with option for inset
- Unique cover sections tapered for easy removal
- Easy to install
- Corrosion and maintenance free
- Designed and manufactured in the UK to ISO9001:2015.
External and internal areas including airport terminals, railway stations, universities, industrial and commercial buildings.
View the products on the Howe Green website.