12K Acoustic EnviroFence®
12k Envirofence® is ideal for projects where the need is for an acoustic barrier that meets with minimum superficial mass requirements.
While it has not been subject to laboratory testing, 12k Envirofence® offers a cost-effective solution for situations where a lower level of noise reduction is acceptable and in applications subject to low to moderate wind loads. Its timber construction provides an attractive natural appearance that is appropriate for housing developments, schools, parks and construction sites.
• Jakcure vacuum pressure treated timber
• Overlength timber tuning fork posts for setting in concrete as standard
• Barrier heights from 1.8m – 4.0m are supplied with timber tuning fork posts (for general applications with low to moderate wind loads)
• Barrier heights of 2.1m - 4.0m include galvanised steel spur posts, powder coated black
• Barrier heights from 2.1m – 5.0m may be specified with optional galvanised steel I-beam posts to suit ground and location conditions
• 20mm x 146mm x 4.8m (nominal) board with small chamfers which form a V-join between boards
• Complete with capping and counter rail
• Capping rail 34mm x 145mm x 4.8m (planed)
Find more product information on Jackson's Fencing's website