185 GRP (Fibreglass) Roofing System
Polyroof’s 185 system is the UK’s leading GRP (fibreglass) roofing system and has become synonymous with premium performance. Polyroof 185 was the first ever GRP system to receive BBA certification and has been installed on roofs and balconies continuously since 1984. Always applied to a Polyroof approved OSB3 or plywood deck, the system carries a 30 year durability rating and provides an exceptionally tough and hardwearing membrane.
• The 185 system is always applied to Polyroof approved plywood or OSB3 boards.
• Refurbishments: Usually used on roofs involving strip-and-replace works.
• New Build: Ideal for any new build timber roof applications.
• Roof Designs: Ideal for use as part of a warm or cold deck roof design.
• Balconies & Walkways: Available with a BBA approved extra tough anti-slip finish for trafficked areas.
• Ideal for projects requiring an extra tough, durable and highly impact-resistant finish.
• Extremely hardwearing and can withstand regular foot traffic without additional protection
• Available in a wide range of colours and finishes.
• BBA durability rating of up to 30 years.
• Carries Polyroof’s trusted Accredited System Guarantee.
• The guarantee is supported for 20 years by an independently administered trust fund with additional annually renewable insurance as standard.