5000 Series Heavy-Duty Floor Access Covers
Introducing the Howe Green 5000 Series Light-Duty Floor Access Cover for safe access to building services concealed under hard flooring finishes such as ceramic tiles, concrete and terrazzo.
The 5000 Series fits perfectly flush with the surrounding floor reducing the slip or trip hazard in heavily trafficked locations.
If a specification requires a bespoke size, loading performance or configuration a custom solution is designed by the Howe Green Technical Department and CNC manufactured in-house.
Key Features and Benefits
- Provides easy access to underfloor building services using lifting keys or the Howe Green Cover Skate
- Used in all types of solid and hard floor finish - ceramic tiles, marble, terrazzo, concrete, resin, wood or parquet floors
- Suitable for pedestrian traffic, including trolleys and sack trucks
- Choice of aluminium or stainless steel cover
- Available in single, duct or multipart configurations - 1-hour fire rating for single covers to BS476: Part 20: 1987
- Standard sizes available from stock
- Bespoke sizes and loading manufactured to your specification
- Option for double seal to provide highest levels of hygiene and security
- Aluminium covers available with top edge seal to help prevent dirt, grout or grinding waste ingress
- Choice of aluminium, stainless steel or brass show edge for aluminium covers
- Lifting blocks are anchored to the inner frame
- Aluminium cover has inset lifting points as standard
- Stainless steel cover has corner-lifting points as standard with options for inset or barrel
- Easy to install
- Designed and manufactured in the UK to ISO9001:2015 quality standard
Internal and external pedestrian only areas where easy access to concealed underfloor building services is required, including airports, shopping centres, leisure facilities, restaurants and residential settings.
View the products on the Howe Green website.