7500 Series Medium-Duty Floor Access Covers
Introducing the Howe Green 7500 Series Medium-Duty Floor Access Cover with up to 5 tonne pneumatic tyre wheel load (cars and light delivery vehicles). Specified to provide safe, easy access to building services concealed beneath hard flooring finishes such as ceramic tiles, concrete and terrazzo, resin or wood.
Customer driven product innovation
Howe Green have been developing bespoke products to satisfy customer requirements since 1983. The 7500 Series is manufactured to the exact size, configuration, loading or special purpose required using CAD and CNC machinery.
Aesthetically pleasing, the 7500 series covers blend seamlessly with floor coverings and reduce the slip or trip hazard.
Fire Rating to BS476: Part 20: 1987 - 3 hours for single cover, 2 hours for duct and multipart covers.
Key Features and Benefits
- Tried and tested solution for accessing mechanical equipment and floor based building services using lifting keys or the Howe Green Cover Skate
- Suitable for all types of solid and hard floor finish - ceramic tiles, marble, terrazzo, concrete, resin, wood or parquet floors
- Choice of aluminium or stainless steel cover
- Single, duct or multipart configurations available
- Standard sizes shipped next day from stock
- Options for double seal and top edge seal to provide highest levels of cleanliness and tamper resistance
- Aluminium covers - choice of aluminium, stainless steel or brass show edge
- Lifting blocks are anchored to the inner frame
- Aluminium cover has inset lifting points as standard
- Stainless steel cover has corner-lifting points as standard with options for inset or barrel
- Easy to install and maintenance free
- Designed and manufactured in Ware to ISO9001:2015.
Internal and external areas such as supermarkets, indoor shopping centres, sports and athletics centres, car showrooms, railway stations and airport terminals.
View the products on the Howe Green website.