TECSOUND® is a polymer based, bitumen-free, high-density synthetic membrane. The combination of its viscoelasticity and its high-density offers good sound-insulation in different construction elements without increasing thickness.
The upper face has a finish of non-woven polypropylene providing mechanical properties as well as protection. The lower face is finished with PE film.
- High sound-insulation combined with light and rigid elements such as gypsum boards.
- High sound damping capacity on metal surfaces, thus improve insulation to rainfall noise on metal decks.
- Reaction-to fire classified.
- Flexible and adaptable to uneven surfaces.
- Good behavior at low temperatures, without breaking or cracking.
- Easy to handle and cut with a knife or scissors.
- May act as a vapor control layer.
- Negligible water absorption.
- Ageing resistance.
- Rot proof.