Sto has developed the StoSilent Acoustic Systems range with a focus on the visual properties of the product. High-quality finishes mean that architects and designers can fully realise their design intention without sacrificing acoustic function.
Large, seamless, white surfaces are as equally possible as mounted absorber solutions and do not require a sub-construction. Special acoustic plasters that can be applied as easily as classic plasters and are particularly suitable for coating multi-dimensional, curved surfaces thanks to their flexibility.
Combining StoSilent with Sto's range of varied finishes – and the 800 colours available from the StoColor System – also gives you the freedom of design that you need.
A suspended seamless acoustic panel system that offers the ultimate design flexibility.
• Seamless installation up to 200m²
• Can form sharp joints and creases
• Very high crack resistance
• Can be used to create curved surfaces and vaults
• Different versions available to suit humid and damp conditions
• Options available to accommodate air movement situations - e.g. plenums behind the ceiling
An acoustic system that can be applied directly to a wide range of substrates, to create an economical, seamless solution.
• Direct bonding on to walls or ceilings - ideal for restricted ceiling heights
• High sound absorption due to a porous texture and sandwich structure
• A wide range of textures and colours available
• An economical solution, especially when joints are left exposed
• Dual function when sprayed with StoColor Climasan - acoustic performance and eliminates odour
A range of variable ceiling and wall elements which provide the ultimate ease of installation and great flexibility.
• Fast and easy installation - four holes in the ceiling, install suspension wires, adjust for level, and the job is complete
• Can accommodate existing elements such as lighting and air conditioning
• Allows chilled beams or thermal mass heating to function as intended
• Easily adjustable sound absorption levels - simply add or remove elements from the design
Acoustic plaster solutions for areas where it is not possible to use suspended systems or where curves in the original ceiling have to be preserved.
StoSilent Compact Miral is a spray-applied, acoustically absorbent finish with a rough texture.
• Sound absorption up to aw 0.30
• White finish as standard, can be over painted with StoColor Silent in any colour of the
StoSilent Compact Sil is a trowel-applied system with a finely textured surface.
• Sound absorption up to aw 0.45
• Limited combustibility
• Tintable in any colour of the StoColor System