Anti-Trap Bow Top Fencing
Anti-Trap Bow Top is designed to provide permanent protection for play areas. Manufactured using welded tubular pale through rail design to provide a strong structure without visible joints and vandal proof connectors.
A key point in the design is the wider gap between each hoop to prevent children getting their heads, necks or limbs stuck between pales.
• Inherently safe.
• Domed top post caps.
• Galvanized to BS EN 1461 as standard or powder coated to BS EN 13438 in any BS or RAL colour at extra cost.
• RoSPA approved.
• Conforms to BS EN 1176 play fence standards.
• Twenty five year service life guarantee.
• Anti trap bow top self closing gates:
• Gates conform to all current play area safety guidelines.
The in-ground operator with adjustable closing rate and soft close feature ensures that the gate returns to the closed position after use. This preserves the integrity of the perimeter and prevents slamming and trapped fingers.