Automatic and Manual Glass Entrances
Open Entrances specialise in bespoke oversized (tall) entrance solutions giving architects and designers free rein to create dramatic and commanding entrances without the restrictions of using standard height and width/diameter doors. With over 150 years cumulative experience in the glass entrances business they offer a wide range of bespoke entrance solutions including:
• Revolving doors
• Linear Sliding Doors including multi panel linear sliding doors for extra wide applications
• Circular Sliding Doors available in three configurations: Single curved screen/door, Bi-parting curved doors/screen and Curved bi- parting drum slider
• Swing doors and pass doors.
• Concealed Air Curtains
They work with architects from the onset of the project providing the technical engineering, design resources and legislative/environmental knowledge.
Being involved at such an early stage of the process allows them to incorporate drive mechanisms, sensors and air curtains below ground enabling us to provide a robust, reliable minimalist and transparent solution to achieve the architectural concept.
Their team of skilled engineers, technicians work together to develop, manufacture and test the finished entrance solution before our experienced installation team inspect the site, assemble and test and sign-off the door on-site.
• Door heights in excess of 6 metres
• Available in Manual, Semi-Automatic and Automatic configurations
• Concealed mechanisms provide clean lines and elegance.
• Activation/safety devices concealed/incorporated into doorway surround.