Automatic Opening Vent
Automatic Opening Vent (AOV) Rooflights are electrically operated natural smoke and heat exhaust ventilators (NSHEV) that allow natural light into a building. They can also be used for comfort ventilation as well as roof access. Designed for easy installation on flat roofs up to 15°, the units open to 140° in less than 60 seconds.
• Designed, tested and CE-marked in accordance with BS EN 12101-2
• Standard and bespoke sizes provide design flexibility to suit project requirements
• Variable kerb heights available for quick installation
• Thermally broken kerb reduces risk of condensation
• Dual-colour options available to match the external roofscape and internal décor