Bullet Resistance Screens
Bullet Resistant Glazing
Bullet resistant glazing works as a first-defence against ballistic attack. The screen and counterwork is designed to provide a seamless line of ballistic protection from floor to ceiling.
Typical applications are banks, government offices, cash offices, or any application where there is a serious risk of firearm attack or robbery.
Integral counter armour plating that is concealed and unobtrusive
• Screens and counters are available in single, double and three tier versions for compliance with DDA regulations
• Can be manufactured to include a very wide range of sizes, materials and finishes to obtain the required corporate appearance
• A bespoke design process that allows for the customer to specify their counter and glazing every step of the way
• Easy and simple incorporation with products, such as Cash Scoops and Speech Transfer devices
• BS 5051 G2/S86
• EN 1522 up to FB6
• EN 1063 up to BR6
Fast Rising Screens
Safetell Fast Rising Screens are concealed within counterwork, facilitating easy communication between staff and customers, and desirable open counter trading.
In the event of an attack or attempted robbery the screen provides bullet resistant protection within half a second of activation, and presents physical, visual and acoustic barriers to the aggressor.
Typical applications include banks, government, local authorities and petrol forecourts.
Open counter trading
• Unobstructed communication
• Bullet resistant protection in a fraction of a second
• All screens within a premises are activated simultaneously to create a secure area
• Security at the touch of a button
• Manufactured using certified armoured panels to EN 1522 FB4