Cavity Drain Membrane for Basement Waterproofing: Newton 508
8mm Cavity Drain Membrane For Basements
BBA certified, 8mm Cavity Drain Membrane for Basements – Newton 508 is the most commonly used membrane within our Newton System 500 waterproofing system.
Newton 508 is the most commonly used membrane within our Newton System 500 waterproofing system that includes Newton drainage and pumping systems.
Newton 508 is guaranteed against deterioration for 30 years, with a life expectancy of at least 50 years (DIN 9001:2000) and is supported by BBA Certification Number 94/3010.
Key Benefits of Newton 508
• Does not require extensive and damaging preparation to the wall surface.
• Speed of installation.
• Provides vapour control and when used with humidity control systems is capable of delivering an environment to all levels within a Grade 3 environment to BS8102:2009
• Independently certified as a barrier to hydro-carbon gasses, radon and methane.
Newton 508 is available in the following variants:
• 508 (Code M1): 2.4m x 20m – 48m²
• 508 eco Floor recycled membrane (Code M2): 2.5m x 20m – 50m²
• 508R gas barrier (Codes M1R & M2R): 2.07m x 20m & 2.4 x 20m – 41.4m² & 48m²
• 508 Mesh (Code M3): 2m x 20m – 40m²
Size: Roll 2.4m x 20m
Size: Roll 2.5m x 20m
Codes: M1R & M2R
Sizes: Roll 2.4 / 2.07m x 20m
Size: Roll 2m x 20m
As a waterproofing membrane as part of Newton System 500 and be used as both the wall and the floor membrane for the waterproofing and gas control of: