Concrete and construction joint waterproofing Newton 106 FlexProof
Highly advanced single component liquid waterproofing material, which forms an elastomeric polymer membrane that is rainproof in minutes and capable of handling severe building movements and deformations.
• Code: FP1 (X1) & FP4 (NV)
• Packaging: X1 Plastic Pail 15kg, NV Plastic Pail 7.5kg, X1 Cartridge 290ml
• Colour: Grey
• Application Rate: Dependent on use
Key Benefits of Newton 106 FlexProof
• No mixing required – simply open the packaging and use
• Can be used in sub zero temperatures and on slightly damp substrate
• No primer required – saving on primer and labour costs
• 100% waterproof, but allows vapour diffusion
• Very flexible – Resistant to movement and fissures in substrate
• Excellent adhesion to suitable substrates
• Resistant to temperature variations maintaining its characteristics between -40ºC & 90ºC
• Excellent resistance to the high alkalinity of concrete
• Static construction joints in poured concrete retained structures.
• Non-static construction joints to precast concrete elements within retained structures.