Conservation Range Windows
In development for several years, the innovative ‘Conservation Range’ is a unique window system, delivering exceptional performance and accurately replicates the appearance of traditional steel windows.
If looking to replace your ageing steel windows or incorporating look-a-like steel windows into a new build project, The Heritage Window Company can provide you with the features and benefits of their systems:
• The Slimmest polyamide Thermally Broken Window available, with a profile of 39mm
• The best Window Energy Rating A or a 1.6U Value, delivering ultimate performance
• Utilises double glazed or triple glazed units accordingly
• Conforming to the replacement and new build building regulations
• Dual Colour Options for different internal and external colours. Choose from any RAL colour with black/white as standard
• Multipoint locking for added security
• Dummy Projection or Barrel hinges for original aesthetics and functionality
• A range of handles such as Heritage Traditional or Monkey Tail
• Matching Peg Stays
• Fits directly into existing timber sub-frames, or direct to brick or stone
• Manufactured in our London factory by directly employed craftsmen.