Customized brackets and substructures
Cantori’s decades-long presence in the market has enabled it to acquire the experience and technological capabilities to provide customised and flexible substructure systems that can be fitted to any requirements.
Encouraged by market and customer demand, Cantori have developed the ConneX® substructure range.
A unique range of substructures designed specifically for façade cladding, offering maximum flexibility in terms of installation on any building shape, in different architectural projects and in the use of various cladding materials.
- Specially designed for maximum structural performance, versatility and lightweight;
- Reduced dimensions and high mechanical strength;
- The lightness of aluminium alloy;
- Adjustable brackets and fixings for easy installation;
- Horizontal version available (with special fixing system);
- Anodised and painted, on request.
ConneX® substructure systems are anchored directly to sub-walls using special brackets made of galvanised steel or stainless steel. Available in different sizes and useful to allow the installation of the cladding at the desired level or flatness. Special customized brackets are also available in aluminium.