Cibes' brand-new weather resistant outdoor lifts offer comfortable access to all floors and create a seamless flow between indoor and outdoor areas, that will make your interior feel more spacious.
The flexible design of Cibes outdoor lifts is easy to adapt to different applications and architectural styles. Cibes will ensure that you get the lift with the options and accessories to suit your requirements.
All-inclusive lift concept
All lift solutions by Cibes are delivered in ready-made modules to ensure a fast delivery and a smooth and easy installation:
• Fast track manufacturing & delivery
• Installation in a few days
• Reduced labour costs
Weather resistant lift
Cibes standard outdoor equipment ensures their lifts are weather resistant:
• Anti-corrosive treatment of bottom frame and platform
• Floor protected electrical compartment
• Aluminium doors and weather resistant call buttons
• Outdoor roof and door canopies
The outdoor concept is available for platform sizes 1000x1467 and 1100x1467mm:
• Slanted outdoor roof, protecting the lift from rain and snow
• Door canopies in plexiglas or steel
• Elegant, rust proof aluminium doors
• Sealed, weather resistant call buttons
• Sealed glazed shaft panels
• Bottom frame with anti corrosive coating
• Flood protected electrical compartment
Cibes outdoor lifts are designed to function within a temperature span of approximately -10 degrees to +30 degrees Celsius. For more extreme climates, Cibes offer additional options and solutions for temperature control.
To maximise the usable space inside a building, Cibes space-saving outdoor lift offers:
• Low top height and pit
• Built-in machine room (MRL)
• Minimal footprint - Cibes outdoor lifts have minimal structural impact on buildings and the passenger platform constitutes 70% of the total footprint of the lift.
Installation in 3-4 days
Cibes ready-made lift concept speeds up the installation and minimises the impact on buildings.
For years now, Cibes have continued to expand living spaces with decks and patios, making the most of outdoor living. Installing an outdoor life provides easy access to your garden and helps you to create a seamless transition between your indoor and outdoor living areas.
To find out more on Cibes new outdoor lift concept, please visit here.
View Cibes Outdoor Lift (400/500 KG) Product Entry View Cibes Outdoor Lift Brochure PDF