Duct Panel Systems
Dunhams Washroom Systems highly versatile duct systems are manufactured bespoke to each project. They manufacture bespoke duct panel systems, often referred to as Integrated Plumbing Systems (IPS), designed to enhance your washroom and are bespoke to each project, being made to customer’s specific sizes.
Different height options are available and you can select from HPL (High-Pressure Laminate) or SGL (Solid Grade Laminate). IPS Duct Panelling offers a hygienic and stylish solution and can be used to hide plumbing or tidy areas within a surgery or medical room.
The IPS duct panels are available in a wide choice of colours, stylish wood grain and fun graphic designs all an option, depending on your situation and requirements. Being simple to install and with removable panels, duct panel systems enhance the look and feel to provide you with the complete washroom.
A pre-fabricated IPS duct system providing a hygienic handwash solution. Pre-plumbed option with factory fitted clinical wash-hand basin and Healthcare lever tap.
- Designed to optimum sizes to conceal plumbing and pipework.
- Manufactured from fully water proof Sanitized® solid grade laminate panels.
- Full ceiling height option to conceal drop-down services.
- Mid-height option with sloping top to prevent detritus collecting.
- Removable access panels for easy servicing & maintenance - Compliant with HBN 00-009 Infection Control standards.