Westgate’s premium Durablind Advantage, offers customers an original design that is all about strength for demanding and high usage areas. Durablind Advantage (unlike the Durablind Choice and Enhance) are installed as standard with 3mm stainless steel side guide wires and the composite of the fabric conforms with EN 13501-1 B s2 d0 fire retardancy. Both magnetic folding crank handle and electric operations are available, as well as a choice of roller fabrics including room darkening and light diffusion, all of which have insulating properties.
• Magnetic folding crank handle or electric operation, reduces issues with misuse and ligature safety
• Robust 3mm stainless steel Side Guide wires stop movements from drafts when windows are open
• Guidewires cannot be cut with scissors or knives
• Flame retardant fabrics conform to EN 13501-1 B s2 d0 standard
• Robust powder coated bottom bar
• High quality fixtures, fittings and components give a low maintenance long lasting blind
• 10 year guarantee
• Crank rods will operate at an angle, for example across benches and desks etc.