Westgate’s Durablind Choice is a low maintenance roller blind which gives our customers a step up from regular cheap blinds on the market. It is manufactured for customers who need a cost effective blind for demanding environments. Durablind Choice offers higher quality and is more robust; it comes with a range of standard features including magnetic detachable crank handle operation, flame retardant fabrics in a variety of colours, aluminium top and bottom bars and hardwearing fixtures and fittings.
Durablind Choice is also available with an optional electric operation* and as a blackout blind when used with our range of blackout fabrics.
Magnetic detachable crank handle or low noise electric operation, reduces issues with misuse and ligature safety.
• Universal brackets allow for face or top fixing
• 53mm or 70mm grooved Aluminium barrel (dependent on fabric width and weight)
• Available with Blackout fabric option
• Flame retardant fabrics conform to BS5867 Part 2:Type B
• Aluminium Tear Drop bottom bar reduces movement in drafts and fraying bottom edge
• Blind fabric is locked in to a groove in bottom bar to prevent slippage
• 5 year guarantee
*Slimline 230v AC motor, housed inside barrel (electric option)