Westgate’s Durablind Enhance is a cassette blind, suitable for many applications. It is simple to operate and very strong, covering large windows with ease. Durablind Enhance fabric is locked into a groove in the barrel and runs in 55mm side channels, in the event of pressure being applied to the blind it will stay within the guides. A slim aluminium bottom channel makes for positive attachment to side channels along with studs fitted at the edge of the fabric to retain it within the side channels. Side channels and head-box are fitted with pile-seal light sealing.
The Durablind Enhance also makes an ideal blackout blind when used with our Durablind blackout fabric range. The side channels and cassette design will reduce any light ingress, either in a recess fit or face fit.
Durablind Enhance is available with manual operation with heavy duty removable magnetic crank handle, or electric operation with internally contained 230v AC motor.
• Magnetic detachable crank handle or electric operation, reduces issues with misuse and ligature safety
• 53–70mm aluminium barrel depending on fabric width and weight.
• Flame retardant fabrics conform to BS5867,Part 2:Type B
• High quality fixtures, fittings and components give a low maintenance long lasting blind
• 5 years guarantee (2 years for electric motor)
• Slim 230v AC motor housed inside barrel*
• Available in Black or White powder coated aluminium hardware.