Easipanel is a reflective roof light cover, designed for factories and warehouses where there is a requirement to reduce heat and/or glare and UV from entering via roof lights, but there is a need to maintain natural light.
Multiwall polycarbonate sheets are custom designed and installed to suit your buildings bespoke roof light configuration and maintain more natural light than painting panels. Installation methods and components used ensure no damage to the existing roof or roof lights and panels can also be removed without lasting damage.
Applications include to prevent roof light heat and glare spoiling products on high bay racking, reduce glare and defuse light from roof lights to maintain safe levels of health and safety, maintain and manage consistent temperatures and reduce product fading from UV rays.
• 25mm double coated polycarbonate panel offers maximum heat and glare reduction while retaining up to 50% natural light
• Heat Rejection approx. 53% (depending on specific environments)
• U-Value (insulation)1.7 W/m2 K
• Shading Coefficient approx. 55% (depending on specific environments)
• Fire retardant to BS 476 part 7 & EN 13501 – B s1 d0
• Bespoke fabricated brackets ensure panels are secured in place
• Installations use existing roof screw holes to prevent additional damage to the building.
• All screws and washers replaced to ensure a tight grip and seal. Washers are bonded galvanised steel to reduce moisture ingress
• Butyl tape used under each bracket to prevent corrosion between new and old metals and maximise the integrity of the roof
• Panels are designed to allow airflow and prevent condensation build up.
• Polycarbonate panels guaranteed for 10 years against loss of light due to UV degradation (Manufacturers warranty). Roof mounting system, (method of fixing complete panel to roof) guaranteed for 3 years
Find out more about the product here.