Elastex Polyurethane System
Elastex is a single-pack polyurethane system that is BBA approved and available in 10-25 year versions. The system is ideal for extending the life of existing metal gutters, industrial sheeted roofs and metal or single-ply flat roofs. Elastex is capable of outstanding adhesion to virtually all metals and common roofing substrates, and its high flexibility means it can accommodate any normal structural expansion movements.
• Refurbishments: Ideal for coating metal gutters, low pitched sheeted roofs (including Plastisol-coated metal and asbestos sheets), metal roofs (including lead, zinc and copper) and single-ply roofs.
• New Build: N/A
• Roof Designs: Elastex is an overlay system and the existing roof design will usually be unchanged.
• Capable of outstanding adhesion to virtually all metals and many other common roofing substrates.
• Highly flexible and able to accommodate all normal structural expansion movements.
• Cost-effective and low disruption alternative to strip-and-replace works.
• Moisture curing so can be applied in most weather conditions.
• BBA approved and available in 10, 15, 20 or 25 year versions to suit performance requirements.
• Carries Polyroof’s trusted Accredited System Guarantee.