Elastex SoLo System
Elastex SoLo is a low odour, single-pack polyurethane system that is BBA approved and available in 10-25 year versions. The system is ideal for extending the life of existing metal gutters, industrial sheeted roofs, and metal or single-ply flat roofs. Elastex SoLo is capable of outstanding adhesion to virtually all metals and common roofing substrates, and, because of its high flexibility, it can accommodate any normal structural expansion movements..
• Refurbishments: Ideal for coating metal gutters, low pitched sheeted roofs (including Plastisol-coated metal and asbestos sheets), metal roofs (including lead, zinc and copper) and single-ply roofs.
• New Build: N/A
• Roof Designs: Elastex is an overlay system and the existing roof design will usually be unchanged.
• Capable of outstanding adhesion to virtually all metals and many other common roofing substrates.
• Highly flexible and able to accommodate all normal structural expansion movements.
• Low odour • Cost-effective and low disruption alternative to strip-and-replace works.
• Moisture curing so can be applied in most weather conditions.
• Fire performance: Classified as BROOF(t4), the top rating achievable for a flat roof system and designating Elastex SoLo as unrestricted under UK the national Requirements.
• BBA approved and available in 10, 15, 20 or 25 year versions to suit performance requirements.
• Standard colours are Dove Grey and Slate Grey.
• Carries Polyroof’s trusted Accredited System Guarantee.