Envello Board & Batten Cladding
The Board and Batten profile has been moulded from four individual pieces of timber with different widths and grain patterns, creating a truly unique balance for both contemporary and traditional designs. With a tongue and groove profile that only requires fixings through the tongue, so the fixing is hidden.
Millboard Envello Cladding is inspired by the beauty of nature but is built to outperform it. It is moulded from selected timbers making it look exceptionally like real wood, whilst avoiding the on-going maintenance associated with natural or wood-based products.
The hand colouring of each board recreates the subtle nuances that only natural wood can give. The moulded profiles reduce labour and wastage yet retain the effect of individual boards.
Available in two profiles and a wide range of colours, Millboard’s cladding assures UV resistance and eliminates the risk of warping, twisting or rotting. The cladding has been hand-moulded from carefully selected natural timbers, to provide an unmistakably organic look.
From the smooth finish of the Shadow Line profile to the pleasing grain variance of the Board and Batten, there’s a Millboard Envello Cladding profile for every property type. Years of development means this product is perfectly designed to stand the test of time and to require minimal maintenance. The distinctive chamfered cut of the profiles enables the rain to wash the boards, dramatically reducing the need for manual cleaning.
The boards lock together with a specially designed tongue and groove for added rigidity and increased installation speed. The tongue and groove have been profiled with a relief angle to allow the boards to curve when used vertically, as well as limiting the passage of air and water through the system. The tongue of the board features a notch in which the fixings are aligned, the next board then covers over the fixing creating a clean finish.
Both profiles of boards can be installed horizontally or vertically, depending on the nature of the design
Features and benefits:
• The Board and Batten have been moulded from four individual pieces of timber with different widths and grain patterns, creating a truly unique balance for both contemporary and traditional designs.
• With a tongue and groove profile that only requires fixings through the tongue, the install time is dramatically reduced compared to the traditional method of batten-on-board cladding with timber
• The profiles on the Board and Batten are designed with different angles to create shadow definition between the grain patterns, as well as facilitating drainage when used horizontally
• The increased thickness of the Board and Batten provides superior impact resistance.
• Resistant to decay - unlike timber, the boards will not suffer from fungal decay or algae growth.
• UV and weathering stability - the cladding features a UV stable coating to resist fading.
• Low carbon footprint - independently and UKAS accredited to the ISO 14064-1 Verified Carbon Footprint Assurance Mark
• No leeching or staining - unlike timber, there is no leeching or releasing of tannins to other surfaces.
The Envello Shadow Line Cladding Boards can be used in many applications, including the following:
• Care Homes & Assisted Living Accommodation
• Hotels & Boarding Houses
• Length 3200mm
• Width 200mm
• Thickness 28mm
• Width installed 181mm
• Boards per m2 1.73 boards
• The structural core of Envello is a blend of natural minerals bonded in a polymer resin, with long fibre reinforcement for mechanical strength and durability
• The top surface is a textured, resilient Lastane® layer which is chemically bonded to the core and hand-tinted using 2K component pigments that resist fading and UV damage.
• Internal & External Corner Profiles
• Horizontal & Vertical Starter Trims
• Fascia Boards – for window & door reveals
• Perforated Closures
• 30mm Cladding Fixings
• 20mm Accessory Fixings
For more information, please visit here.