External Full Height Turnstiles
Safetell’s Full Height Turnstiles are designed to assist pedestrian entrance control at both guarded and unmanned entrances.
They are suitable for both indoor and outdoor applications. Typical applications include points of ticket control and fees, points of ticket control at sport facilities, and time attendance control points in working places.
• Electronic system – the display allows you to change the configuration by setting in the programme menu.
• LED pictograms – visual information identifies unlocking or locking status of the device arms’ movement, green arrow indicates unlocked, red cross indicates locked.
• Entry and exit control – the device’s mechanism is equipped with a system supporting pedestrian traffic control in both traffic directions.
• Backward motion locking – locking the backward motion disables the arms’ rotation in the direction opposite to the one defined by the external controlling device.
• Arm motion booster – the mechanism of the device is equipped with an electromechanical system supporting the rotary movement of the arms.