Fins, Rafts + Baffles
Fins, Rafts + Baffles are a lightweight and effective acoustic solution that allows the potential of open plan spaces to be realised.
Suspended fins, baffles and rafts are ideal for ceilings where space for fittings is limited. SoundSpace Solutions have a range of design led solutions that give creative flexibility, acoustic attenuation and sustainability credentials.
They specialise in sustainable solutions and use recycled PET which is a versatile acoustic product used to manufacture a wide range of solutions. Their products have been manufactured using 65% post-consumer recycled fibres and is 100% recyclable. The recycled PET fibres are prominently sourced from bottles and other recyclable PET consumables. Panels are made by compressing FR oil-free PET fibres process. SoundSpace Solutions offer a range of densities that offers a balance between acoustic performance and rigidity.
They use highly engineered polyester acoustic sheets. The cross-lapped construction results in a material with many qualities including strength and stability in single core. This composite acoustic panel offers exceptional fire resistance, sound reduction and thermal properties. Raw Materials are Polyester PETR. Recycled bottle flake. The product, after its long life can be fully recycled back into PET offering a genuine closed loop product.
PET is completely recyclable, and is the most recycled plastic around the world. More than 1.5 billion pounds of used PET bottles and containers are recovered in the United States alone each year for recycling. PET can easily be identified by the #1 in the triangular "chasing arrows" code, which is usually found moulded into the bottom or side of the container.
• SOUND ABSORBING POLYESTER ACOUSTIC RAFTS – ALTERNATIVE TO FIBREGLASS
• ACOUSTIC PANELS MADE FROM LOW VOC MATERIALS - 100% POLYESTER FIBRE MADE WITHOUT CHEMICAL BINDERS
• AVAILABLE IN RANGE OF DESIGNS + COLOURS
• MINIMUM 60% RECYCLED PLASTIC BOTTLES
• LONG-TERM STABILITY AND PERFORMANCE
• SAFE, NON-TOXIC, NON-IRRITANT AND NON-ALLERGENIC
• IDEAL FOR EDUCATIONAL AND COMMERCIAL INTERIORS
• CLASS A ACOUSTIC RATED PRODUCTS AVAILABLE
• Fire Rating - Class 0 BS5422:1990
• VOC emissions ASTM D5116