Fixfast Façade Support
Fixfast façade support includes a range of aluminium bars and brackets to support a wide variety of façade and rainscreen finishes.
It is a durable, lightweight solution manufactured from 6106 aluminium with a strength of 250 MPA allowing it to support large centre spans. It is available from stock.
Façade support forms part of Fixfast’s complete rainscreen support system. As well as façade support bars and brackets, the rainscreen support system includes a range of best-in-class components including Fischer Anchors to secure your rainscreen project from substrate to skin.
They offer full technical support at every stage of your project and customise each rainscreen support system to specific requirements.
Fixfast façade support: designed to be different
Drawing on more than 40 years of fastening engineering experience, Fixfast façade support is designed to meet industry needs.
Key features include:
• Thermal bridge breaker: Manufactured from a reinforced synthetic material with low thermal conductivity to prevent heat loss, save energy and increase sound insulation within the building
• Prevents water infiltration: Designed to ensure constant ventilation thanks to the air gap which prevents moisture from impregnating the insulation system
• High stress tolerance: Bracket angles are reinforced to ensure resistance to mechanical stress
• Ready to install: brackets are pre-assembled with the thermal break, which helps cut installation time and reduces the risk of losing components on-site
• Technical support for specifying Fixfast façade support bars and brackets
Based on the location and structure of your building, their in-house technical team will undertake substrate and wind load calculations to determine the exact support system required.
Contact at any stage of tje project, from feasibility design through to final specification. The earlier the technical team are involved, the more they Fixfast can help!