The Flush Door combines beautiful style with outstanding performance. It has been designed to replicate traditional timber and aluminium and comes in 30+ colourways from stock. Deceuninck’s latest product is also #BestInClass for weather performance and energy efficiency, with Class 4 600 Pa Air Permeability, Class E1050 Pa Water Tightness (full frame) and Class A3 1200 Pa Wind Resistance. The doorset achieves an ‘A’ energy rating with U-Values as low as 1.0 W/m2K with triple glazing and 1.3 W/m2K with double glazing.
Benefits of Flush Door
• Imitates the aesthetics of a timber door or the ideal alternative to aluminium
• Designed in line with the award-winning flush window (G17 New Product of the Year)
• Dedicated sash profile
• Dedicated PAS24 approved hardware system
• Outstanding double & single door weather performance
• Doorset energy rating A
• Double glazed Ud 1.3, triple glazed Ud 1.0
• Available in a range of 30+ colourways from stock complete with matching trims, cills and ancillaries.