Gallery Display System 200
Gallery Display System 200 is a modular freestanding display wall which provides a smooth, flat surface to which artwork may be attached using proprietary hanging systems or any other fixings as required. The individual units require no floor or ceiling fixings.
The units have been designed to be re-used for successive exhibitions and to provide the maximum flexibility in exhibition layout. Gallery Display System 200 is ideal for use where exhibitions are frequently changed.
The units, which are delivered with complete assembly instructions, are fully demountable for easy storage and are available in two standard heights and three standard lengths.
Units may stand-alone or interconnect with other units to form different layouts each sympathetic to the demands of a wide diversity of exhibitions. Consequently each exhibition, and the story it is telling, may determine the shape of the space in which it is to be seen. The panels, each incorporating the Panelock inbuilt retractable wheel mechanism, are easily assembled and dismantled without the need for any tools. The 15mm Medium Density Fibreboard fascia boards attach simply to the framework, forming a stable, durable display wall. After use the boards may be inexpensively refurbished by in house staff. The internal void can be used for storage of exhibition packaging.
Special showcase and doorway units may also be incorporated into a design layout to accommodate multi-disciplinary displays, access to different areas and the creation of rooms within rooms. System 200 is capable of carrying power supplies, lighting and security systems and can be adapted to include display windows, shelving and VDU screens.
Thus, exhibition designers are free to maximise the potential of their gallery space by creating new and exciting layouts without incurring expensive outlay for labour and disposal of materials after each exhibition.
• Continuous display walls
• Does not require floor or ceiling tracks
• Cellular layouts
• Simple to assemble and dismantle
• Easily be wheeled into place
• Secure and safe - units cannot be moved without the operating key
• Easy to store when not in use
• Integral showcases can be incorporated
• Lighting systems and CCTV can be added
• Integrated storage
• Customised solutions
• The framework for each unit is made from extruded aluminium
• Units are faced with 15mm MDF
• The framework is maintenance free
• Each unit is delivered as a flat pack with complete assembly instructions
• System 200 is available as standard units or manufactured to your specification
• Units can be added year on year, so the cost of the system can be spread accordingly.