Healthcare canopies, hospital walkways and shelters
Create the shelter that healthcare providers need.
Hospitals and other healthcare centres need to protect patients, staff, and visitors from the elements as they move between buildings. Give them the shelter they need without going over budget with outdoor canopies.
Giving hospitals safe and sheltered space
Outdoor shelter is an important part of hospital and healthcare operations. Having shelter for doorways, entrances, walkways, and loading bays helps prevent accidents and keeps people dry as they come and go.
Canopies UK create canopies designed for their end location and purpose. Every canopy is tested and designed using site-specific calculations to make sure it stands up against wind and snow loads.
Healthcare entrance canopies
Whatever the shape and size of an entrance, there’s a way to safely cover it with a canopy. Manufactured without supporting pillars or posts, their systems including the Italia, Olympus and Connekt, shelter everyone from the elements while keeping the entrance clear.
Loading bays for healthcare
Their Connekt loading bays are cantilevered with no obstructing posts. They are modular and can be any length and can be added to in the future.
Waiting and seating shelters
Busy hospitals have hundreds of people passing through each day. With rigorous safety and hygiene measures, it needs to be clear to people where they can congregate. Freestanding canopies are an easy way to create practical sheltered space away from busy areas.
Healthcare premises are spiralling places with many buildings. Make it possible for healthcare providers to connect buildings and join up pathways with bespoke walkway canopies.
Why Canopies UK?
• Site-specific calculations – they test canopies against wind speeds and snow loads.
• 30 years’ experience – they’ve installed hundreds of canopies at UK healthcare facilities.
• Easy service – get a point of contact at every stage of the process.
• Products used 365 days per year – heating, LED lighting, and UV protection.
• Canopies to any size or scale – designed around the end location.
• Colour options – RAL colour matching available.
• Expert install – by skilled DBS checked fitters.
• 10-year warranty – maintenance-free canopies with up to 10-year guarantees.
30 years’ installation experience
Receive a dedicated point of contact for each stage of the process. Your canopy designs are tested and approved by structural engineers.
Canopies are CHAS accredited and Safemark and BSEN ISO9001:2015 registered. Canopies comply with British Standard BS399-3 and European Standard EN1991-1-3:2003.