Hospitality canopies, covered outdoor seating and walkway canopies
Create covered dining space for outdoor areas with hospitality canopies.
Create covered outdoor seating and dining rooms that set venues apart. Canopies turn disused outdoor space into stunning covered seating for use in every season.
Luxury dining areas for high-end hospitality venues
Outdoor shelter has never been so highly sought after in the hospitality sector. Give venues the chance to get more from the outdoors in every season. Canopies are fully enclosed and heated for the colder months and opened in summer for alfresco dining.
The glass screens on our hospitality canopies easily turn open space into stylish, fully enclosed units. Opening and closing happens in seconds at the touch of a button.
Choose from glass sides including fixed, folding, and sliding. The Cantabria system offers 100% protection in wind speeds of up to 60km/h when fully closed. It’s available in any length and projections of up to 10 metres for single and 20 metres for twin units.
Louvred functionality allows the roof blades to be open or closed (roof or sky mode) and they can be rotated for ventilation. The roof is fully retractable at the touch of a button. The Skyroof canopy is the latest retractable design created specifically for high-end luxury hotels, bars, and restaurants.
Why Canopies UK?
• Site-specific calculations – They test canopies against wind speeds and snow loads.
• 30 years’ experience – They’ve installed hundreds of canopies at UK venues.
• Easy service – get a point of contact at every stage of the process.
• Products used 365 days per year – heating, LED lighting, and UV protection.
• Retractable roof systems – open and close at the touch of a button.
• Colour options – RAL colour matching available.
• Expert install – by skilled DBS checked fitters.
• 10-year warranty – maintenance-free canopies with up to 10-year guarantees.
Complete flexibility of design and install
Architects and contractors choose these products for the high-end finish they achieve, without causing major disruption to the venue. Created for the existing space, they can be freestanding or wall-mounted. We’ve installed systems on terraces, gardens, docks, and rooftops 12 floors high.
30 years’ installation experience
Receive a dedicated point of contact for each stage of the process. Your canopy designs are tested and approved by structural engineers.
Canopies are CHAS accredited and Safemark and BSEN ISO9001:2015 registered. Canopies comply with British Standard BS399-3 and European Standard EN1991-1-3:2003.