Hot Melt & Mastic Asphalt Roofing Systems: IKO Permatec & IKO Permaphalt
IKO Permatec is a tough and flexible membrane suitable for use as the waterproofing layer in most new build flat roofing applications when covered by a suitable protection or when used in an inverted or green roof build up.
• Long lasting – for the lifetime of the building
• Over 30 years of track record in the UK
• Tough and resistant to impact damage
• Self-sealing capability
• Low temperature flexibility – can be installed at temperatures as low as -18C
• High tensile strength
• Resistant to rain, snow and frost immediately after installation
• No packaging to dispose – zero wrapper waste
• Easily recyclable, environmentally non-polluting
• BBA Approved (Cert. No: 03/4009)
IKO Permaphalt is a specially formulated mastic asphalt solution for roofing that uses advanced polymer technology to provide long term durability, increased fatigue resistance, improved temperature stability and ease of installation.
IKO Permaphalt is suitable for insulated warm roofs, un-insulated cold roofs and inverted roof specifications and provides an ideal solution for both intensive and extensive green roof systems.
• Completely seamless waterproofing
• Low temperature flexibility – can be installed in cold weather
• High temperature stability
• Enhanced fire performance ratings (virtually incombustible)
• Excellent acoustic performance
• Suitable for roofs exposed to foot traffic
• Fully resistant to root penetration
• Covered by comprehensive range of long term guarantees
• Environmentally non-polluting – Carbon Zero initiative