Industrial canopies, commercial shelters and loading bay canopies
Create shelter for busy commercial and industrial sites.
Make space for shelter wherever it’s needed for commercial buildings. Whether you’re sheltering people, goods or vehicles, there’s a canopy to fit the location.
Making commercial premises more practical
Outdoor shelter is an important part of operations for busy commercial premises or industrial sites. Common canopy installations include loading bays, walkways and waiting shelters, but sometimes the brief can be more complex or unusual.
Canopies UK create bespoke canopies designed for the task at hand. Every canopy is tested and designed using site-specific calculations to make sure it stands up against wind and snow loads.
Connekt canopy loading bays are cantilevered, avoiding the need for obstructing posts. They are modular and can be any length and can be added to in the future.
Connecting buildings is made fast and easy with walkway canopies. With open or enclosed sides, you choose the level of protection required.
Large commercial or industrial premises typically have lots of people passing through, and this may involve waiting or queueing. Create custom shelter designed around the processes of the organisation.
Why Canopies UK?
• Site-specific calculations – they test canopies against wind speeds and snow loads.
• 30 years’ experience – they’ve installed hundreds of canopies at UK businesses.
• Easy service – get a point of contact at every stage of the process.
• Products used 365 days per year – heating, LED lighting, and UV protection.
• Canopies to any size or scale – designed around the end location.
• Colour options – RAL colour matching available.
• Expert install – by skilled DBS checked fitters.
• 10-year warranty – maintenance-free canopies with up to 10-year guarantees.
Shelter to suit every budget and environment
Architects and contractors choose these products for the high level of practicality they provide. Canopies are the fast and affordable way to create shelter where it’s needed, with minimal disruption to the site during install.
30 years’ installation experience
Receive a dedicated point of contact for each stage of the process. Your canopy designs are tested and approved by structural engineers.
Canopies are CHAS accredited and Safemark and BSEN ISO9001:2015 registered. Canopies comply with British Standard BS399-3 and European Standard EN1991-1-3:2003.