Monitoring assets is key to water safety in any building. Inform has been developed as an efficient risk management tool that continuously monitors the temperature of a water system, providing superior risk management information.
The Inform system utilises Narrowband IoT Low Power Wide Area Technologies (LPWA) which provides increased building penetration and ensures excellent communication in dense urban settings and extremely remote areas.
Inform sensors constantly monitor the temperature of a water system, profiling and providing data to the central management system that alerts of any potential risks. The devices are easy to install onto pipework, and the software is intuitive and designed for easy water temperature monitoring.
- Intuitive software and clear graphic displays
- Full audit trail of all events
- Designed for desktop, tablet & mobile
- Accurate reporting & documents stored in the system
- Real time data captured every 10 seconds
- Min, med, max data recorded every 15 minutes
- Complies with ACoP L8, HSG 274, HTM 04-01
- No requirement to access IT data networks
- Anti-microbial system box with easy installation*
- Long life (5 years† ) replaceable batteries
- Installed complete and ready to operate*
- API integration to existing CAFM systems
- Continuous technical support service
* Inform and sensors provide easy installation in either new builds or refurbishment projects without the need to disrupt existing building structures. Installation must be carried out by a trained professional.
† Battery life is dependent on frequency of signals and settings
If you’d like to find out more about the Inform system box and software, or if you’d like to book a free trial, please get in touch:
Northern office: Phone +44 (0)1246 458900 [email protected] www.franke.co.uk
Southern office: Phone +44 (0) 1803 529021 [email protected] www.dartvalley.co.uk
View Inform Water Temperature Monitoring PDF