KATT is a range of precision-designed modular, fixed ladders, which provide safe vertical or incline access to the roof or between varying roof levels.
They can be used with a cage or fall arrest systems in line with HSE’s hierarchy of control for working at height. It complies with the relevant BS EN ISO standards for ladders.
KATT Ladders: designed to be different
Drawing on more than 40 years of engineering experience, Fixfast offers KATT, a unique, lightweight ladder system. Key features include:
• Modular design: KATT ladders are configured to your exact specification, however only approximate dimensions are required because
the system can be modified safely on site
• Aluminium construction: Lightweight, durable with natural resistance to corrosion, so structural integrity is not compromised by on-
site cutting or drilling
• Versatile solution: Can be used for either vertical or incline access, and are available with a fall arrest cage or components for a fall arrest system
• Safe and secure: fully compliant with international standard for ladder heights BS EN ISO 14122:2016:4
• Easy installation: Each ladder is provided with all the necessary fixings. The lightweight aluminium components are delivered as a flat
pack kit, which can be simply man handled to the required location.
• Designed with the user in mind: KATT ladders feature wide, non-slip, ergonomic rungs for safety
KATT modular access ladders are an extremely versatile range of fixed ladders, designed to ensure upmost safety when working at height.
View the full range here.