Macs 'PASS' Automatic Telescopic Bollards
The Macs PASS range of Automatic Bollards are hydraulic security bollards for use in highway approved and similar schemes, and are a result of over 20 years of research and development.
The bollards use an integrated hydraulic system with a built in-pump, making them extremely reliable for use on a wide variety of applications such as traffic calming, pedestrian zones and vehicle restriction. They are available in various styles including:
• Custom RAL colours of the bollard cylinder
• Flashing lights and sounder in the bollard head to ensure visibility and safety
• Bollard blackout device for use in case of power failure
• Integration with various access control options, including Macs’ bespoke bollard control and monitoring system, allowing complete control of the bollard systems from anywhere in the world.
Their range of ‘PASS’ Telescopic Security Bollards include:
• MACS P275/800 – Macs’ flagship product. Installed in towns and city centres across the UK.
• MACS P275/600 – Ideal for use in a variety of applications such as private residential to public realm schemes.
• MACS P275/800 P10 – 800mm Rising bollard with 10mm thick cylinder, allowing for greater impact resistance.
• MACS P275/500 – A smaller, more discreet bollard at just 500mm, suitable for use in many applications.
• MACS P275/400 – Offer the same strength as larger sized bollards, with a smaller foundation box when the need for a shallower installation arises.
• MACS P220/600 – One of Macs’ top selling bollards. Used in a variety of applications, with additional safety applications such as flashing LED lights.
• MACS P127/800 – Slimline, automatic retractable bollards. Ideal for perimeter security and vehicle restriction.
• MACS P127/600 – Retractable and slimline, commonly used for private driveways, car dealerships and commercial premises.
Find out more about Macs 'PASS' Automatic Telescopic Bollards here.