Max.e-mini

Damvent

max.e-mini is an autonomous module heat recovery ventilation unit containing an built-in heat pump, automation, and a control system.

max.e-mini - Hybrid AHU with "2 stage thermodynamic heat recovery technology"- recovering up to 100% of the extract heat/cool/humidity, achieved - "consecutively" in 2 stages:

1st stage - "passive heat recovery" - using air-to-air plate heat exchanger to recover up to 65% of the extract heat from the room
2nd stage - "active heat recovery" - using the evaporator of the air-to-air heat pump to recover from 65÷100% of the extract heat from the room

max.e-mini is designed for Every Climate from -20°C to +40°C.

max.e-mini is suitable for Every Application where 100% fresh air is needed, by means of covering all possible air treatment processes:
- Filtration
- Recirculation (winter mode only)
- Heat recovery
- Heating
- Cooling

Every Installation - suitable for all types of mounting, indoor (machinery rooms, technical floors, etc.) and outdoor

100% Plug and Play - standalone "one-piece" unit, which only needs a duct system and power supply for its start up.

High reliability and reduced installation costs, achieved by 100% factory tests - each unit is tested under factory conditions. The test includes:

- Leakage check
- Vacuuming and loading the system with the exact refrigerant quantity
- Functional testing of all fans and compressors
- Vibrations
- Loading the controller's software
- Temperature and pressure checks
- Setting up the required air flow
- Recording all parameters of the unit on the test list

COP/SCOP/SPF - A conventional air-cooled heat pump uses the ambient air for the evaporation process and during the winter this air can reach temperatures of -10°C, -15°C or even -20°C. Extracting heat from the ambient air is an inefficient process. In comparison, max.e-mini uses the extract air from within the room. Under normal conditions, this air ranges in temperatures from 20÷24°C. Firstly, 65% of the heat is recovered in the plate heat exchanger and then at a temperature between 1÷6°C, the air enters the evaporator of the heat pump, thus recovering the other 35%.

Using this method, Damvent achieve a COPsystem of 10 or more and avoid frost formation on the evaporator (which commonly occurs in all conventional heat pumps).

Endorsements

Be the first to endorse this product.

Add to Project Board

Create a new project board:

Damvent

Damvent

Damvent – A Bulgarian technology company, 100% privately owned, with more than 33 years of experience in the field, specialized in production of the highest/premium class energy – efficient /saving solutions for ventilation and air conditioning....
View company profile
T+44 (0) 1689 857136
E[email protected]
WVisit Damvent's website
 Zahari Stoyanov Blvd, 8009, Meden Rudnik, Burgas

Other Products