At BFT Mastclimbing, they believe contractors are spending huge sums of money needlessly on scaffolding for projects that can be done far more efficiently with Mastclimbers. This is mainly due to a lack of awareness and the below aims to demonstrate many of the benefits of using BFT Mastclimbing on brickwork projects.
Project: Wales Farm Road
Brief: Order placed for Block 9 (9 Floors), Block C (31 Floors) and Block D (11 Floors) knowing that Mastclimbers would be significantly cheaper than using scaffolding. Due to the exceptional progress that was made, Block E (5 Floors) was then also added to the order and completed using BFT Mastclimbers.
The program was completed early (combined total of 360 weeks across the positions), saving a further £86,000 against original quote and over 60% cheaper than what the cost of scaffolding would have been.
• Ties can be planned to avoid brickwork areas allowing for 100% completion.
• Significantly less ties required for Masts when compared to scaffold.
• Drop down flaps can be added to close internal gaps as façade builds.
• Platform driven to optimal working height all of the time ensuring maximum productivity by trades with less accidents and injuries.
• Safe Working Loads and machine types can be structured to suit.
Have you got a similar project that you would like BFT to assist you with? Find out how much Mastclimbers could save you on your current project by contacting BFT today on 0808 178 9772 or you can email them here.