Metal push-fit plumbing fittings
Withstanding high temperature and pressure, the tough, brass push-fit fittings SharkBite are ideal for connecting copper pipes directly to boilers. Made from DZR brass their sleek design means they are aesthetically pleasing in front of the wall, too. They integrate seamlessly with Speedfit behind the wall plumbing and heating system as well.
Using a simple push action, SharkBite is installed without the need for tools, soldering, crimping, clamps or glue, and is compatible with plastic or copper pipe.
• Instant push-fit connection
• Grab Ring with stainless steel teeth firmly grips pipe
• O-Ring ensures a leak-proof seal
• DZR Brass
• Electrically continuous material
• Sizes up to 54mm
• Durable solution with high pressure and temperature rating
• Fast installation and secure demounting
• No tools, hot works, crimping or glue
• Easy to install, especially in tight spaces
• Looks good behind and in front of the wall