Mirror demisters and wall heating mats
Heat Mat has a number of solutions for bathrooms including Mirror demister pads to keep mirrors steam free and wall heating mats for invisible towel drying or an alternative to radiators in small spaces.
A solution to keep mirrors condensation free in bathrooms. Ideal for hotels, apartments and sports facilities or renovation projects. Mirror Demisters are suitable for nearly all types of mirror and automatically ensure mirrors are steam-free. They use 50% less power than the leading alternative (a 524 x 520 mm unit uses only 50 watts of power per hour).
• Attach to the back of a mirror to keep the mirror steam-free.
• Low power consumption.
• Slim design.
• Mains voltage operation, removes the need for transformers.
• A large range of sizes available.
• Bespoke sizes and voltages can be manufactured.
• Resistant to moisture, vibration and ageing.
• Supplied with a lifetime warranty.
• Independently BEAB approved and made in the UK.
The heater should be switched and can be wired up through the lighting circuit so it only heats when the bathroom is in use. No thermostat is required in standard installations.
Wall heating mats
Wall heating mats can be used to supplement a primary heat source as a source of radiant heat. They are ideal for small spaces such as wet rooms and en-suites. Heat Mat has specified wall heating mats for use behind wall tiles in showers to dry walls, as an occasional heat source in low carbon extremely energy-efficient properties and behind towel rails as a safe, invisible method of drying towels.
• Space saving alternative to radiators.
• Heating behind towel rails, instead of heated towel rails.
• Suitable for hotel and domestic bathrooms, en-suites, wet rooms
• Pre-spaced heating cable for uniform heat output.
• Part L compliant.
• Made in Denmark.