NPH 300 hardwired door entry system
A digital hard-wired colour video door entry system, the NPH 300 hardwired door entry system from N.A.C.D is NPH Equality Act 2010 (DDA) & Secured by Design 2014+ (SBD) compliant.
It is also vandal resistant with BS 316 stainless steel panel(s) and comes with an integral high-security MIFARE proximity reader.
With this system each dwelling is equipped with one colour video monitor for receiving calls, viewing live video and releasing the door.
• Anti-vandal BS316 stainless steel.
• Flush flanged, surface or, hooded surface for post mounting.
• Illuminated digital display.
• Large 15.6mm diameter braille embossed keypad buttons.
• Large 8mm high blue illuminated digits and characters.
• Trades facilities, button and/or keypad code(s), via integral time clock.
• Hearing induction loopmodule – optional.
• Voice output messages.
• Visual icon messages.
• Visual display information messages.
• Proximity reader integral.
• Concierge enabled.
• Camera optional.
• Remotely programmable display, data, messages.
• Cloud programmable, no software required.